This window displays information about CLAM.
If you wish to report a problem or ask something, you can click the email link or you can click the web site link to visit our web site.
When you are done looking at this window, press the ESCAPE key or click the X button at the top right corner.
THE MAIN PAGE
The main page is divided into several sections. There is the client details, support status and available software updates.
This section contains the data that we have about you. The fields are described below:-
• Code: Account number
• ID: Company identification code
• Name: Company name
• Address: Full address of the company
• Tel. 1: First telephone number
• Tel. 2: Second telephone number (May be replaced with the handphone number)
• Fax: Fax number
• Contact: Principal contact person of the company
• Email: Principal email address for the company
• Web site: Web site for the company
• Remarks: Description and/or notes about the company
Note: If you have been allowed access to changing company details, a Change button will be displayed next to the ID field. You can then click on it to make changes the client details. All fields are editable except for the code, ID and name.
This section describes your current support status and the available support options you are entitled to based on your support contract.
There are 4 types of support statuses.
• Active: All your software support contracts are active
• Mixed: Some of your software support contracts are active
• Expired: None of your software support contracts are active
• Not Available: You do not have any licensed software (or we have not updated your account)
The first three statuses will display the last expiry date suffixed to them.
If you have a mixed status, support will be provided for the software which still have an active support contract. If you have an expired status, no support will be provided.
There are 4 support options for each support contract; email, telephone, updates and remote. If the option is available, a "Yes" will be shown next to it. Otherwise, a "No" will be shown instead.
Email support is mandatory. Update support is only necessary if you are using CARAT software. Telephone support is only needed if you want immediate responses to your questions. Remote support is required only if you prefer someone to show you how to do something or to fix a problem directly on your computer.
AVAILABLE SOFTWARE UPDATES
This section shows you the software that you have purchased or we had created for you together with software updates, if any. The columns for the grid are described below:-
• Name: Software name
• Version: Current version number (Will be blank if no updates are available)
• Exp. Date: The support expiry date for the software
• Rel. Date: The latest update release date (Will be blank if no updates are available)
• Expired: Whether the support for this software has expired (Exp. date is earlier than today's date)
• Action: If a "Download" link is available, you can download the latest update of the software
Note: The download link is available even when the support has expired if the release date of the software update is earlier than or equal to the expiry date.
THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN PAGE
The user ID you used to login will be displayed. When you are done with your account page or downloading updates, you can click the Log Out button to close the main page and return to the Login page.